Fork me on GitHub

About Bancha

Bancha was originally developed by Nicholas Valbusa (Squallstar Studio).
It is currently developed and maintained by the Bancha team, which consists in the lead developer Nicholas Valbusa, Alessandro Maroldi (Developer), Matteo Gildone (Developer) and Michela Tannoia (Designer and Beta tester).

Search

Looking for something ?

Blog

Bancha 1.0.6 is live

Today I merged into the master branch the 1.0.6! In the last week we did many cool things, such as a big refactor of the users/groups ACL and a new repository view.
We also addressed some bugs discovered by our followers!

To update from a previous version, please refer to the documentation:
http://docs.getbancha.com/install/upgrading.html

 

You can check the full changelog here below:

 

v1.0.6 changelog:
 
  • New administration page: Image repository (to manage your media files)
  • Password are now stored with standard md5 encryption.
  • Big refactor and improvements on the Users and Groups ACL.
  • Issue #92 corrected (users can delete the user's own)
  • More documentation on the database application config file.
  • Added a remove() function that deletes a single key on the Record Object class.
  • Comments on the sandbox blog post detail are now automatically published.
  • Core dispatchers have been moved outside the library folder and can now be extended such as other classes.
 
 
Be sure to check also the cangelog of the v1.0.5 (release on 2012-01-09):
 
  • Now you can search for more than one content types as time! The find() and records->type() functions accepts an array of content types (names).
  • Added an order_by function to the categories model. That function has also been used on the categories view of content types.
  • Wordpress adapter now can link each post to its categories (they must be created before importing the posts).
  • Added an "or_where" method on the records model.
  • Added the documentation on the Record Objects and the records model.
  • Now you can select to serve the homepage without the initial 301 redirect: this results in a big speed improvement (active by default - you can disable it on a variable placed into the website config file).
  • New method on the tree models: set_request_uri()
  • New blog detail view (with comments) added to the boilerplate

 

by Nicholas